Welcome to JK Welding
JK Welding is a locally owned and operated welding company in Houston, TX with professional welding fabricators who provide reliable service for commercial and industrial welding projects in Houston, San Antonio, Austin, Dallas, and the surrounding counties. Whether you need Skids for the oil field, Pipe Handling Systems, metal repair, aluminum welding, stainless welding, or complete design and installation, we can help.
Latest NewsRead All
In the oil exploration and drilling industry, both on land and off-shore, welders are a vital component. From the initial setup and assembly of the platform or rig to everyday operations and maintenance, welders must be available at any time of the day or night to facilitate maintenance and repairs on the rig, weld pipes and collars and perform any other services the rig operator requires. Welders must abide by strict safety protocols and be able to produce quality work in a variety …
Thank you on the completion of our last job. We were very impressed with the follow up we received and the assistance you provided. It is reassuring to do business with a company that stands behind its product and goes “the extra mile” to satisfy its customers. We look forward to collaborating on future projects and establishing a mutually beneficial working relationship…
Visit us for a
tour of our facility
Call us at 281-550-1008
- What factors should I consider when choosing who to assign my tig welding project?
- Who provides the best stainless steel welding services in Houston?
- What industries and regions are serviced by JK welding for pipe welding projects?
- Which rig welding company provides the most professional and reliable welding services for rigs and oil fields?
- What region and industries are serviced by JK Welding for aluminum welding services?
- What are some of the steel fabrication projects that JK Welding has worked on?
- Who offers the best custom metal fabrication services?
- What are the benefits of choosing JK welding for my next metal fabrication project?